This is the Pivot beta test. for Bowl Challenge. We will use this to test the various phases of the bowl games to make sure everything is working correctly.
How to Play
- Sign up with your email address
- Fill out your picks once Bowl Challenge matchups are announced XXXX
- Watch the men's NCAA football bowl games December 20, 2019 - January 13, 2020
- See how your picks compare with others' picks
- Come out on top of the Leaderboard and win a great prize!
- First place prize
- Second place prize
- Third place prize
- Must be a current employee of the sponsor company
- Must be a US resident and 18 years or older
- Must have a valid email address
- One entry allowed per person, one person per email address
Terms and Conditions
When can I make my picks?
Your picks will be available to complete after Selection Sunday, March 17, when the NCAA announces which teams will be participating in the tournament, and will be open for picks until Thursday, March 21, five minutes before the first game begins that day. No one may submit picks after that deadline.
Can I change my picks?
You can update your picks between December 20, 2018 and January 13, 2019 up until 5 minutes before the championship game begins that day.
Are the play-in games included in this contest?
There are four preliminary games the week of March 17 to determine who will play in four of the first round of the bowl games. There are no points associated with these "First Four" games in the Pick-It March Mania contest. You’ll see there are two teams listed on a few of the picks spots, but those will be replaced with the winner of the play-in game after that game finishes.
What do I get if I win this contest?
Scroll up to check out prizes for this contest.
Who is allowed to play this contest?
Scroll up to check out the eligibility and rules for this contest.
Who can I contact with a specific question about my contest entry or my picks?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need tech support or have any questions about this Pick-It contest. Thank you!