This is the Pivot beta test for the Pro Hoops Challenge.
How to Play
- Sign up with your email address
- Fill out your bracket once tournament matchups are announced on August 14 or August 15
- Watch the men's pro basketball championship tournament that begins on August 17
- As the contest goes on, you'll earn points for correct picks, which will show on your bracket
- Check the Leaderboard to see how your picks compare with others
- Come out on top of the Leaderboard and win a great prize!
- $100 Amazon Gift Card
- $50 Amazon Gift Card
- $25 Amazon Gift Card
Last place: $25 Amazon Gift Card
- Must be a past, current, or prospective client, friend, or family member of Pivot
- Must be a US resident and 18 years or older
- Must have a valid email address
- One entry allowed per person, one person per email address
Terms and Conditions
When can I make my picks?
Your bracket will be available to complete after the NBA announces which teams will be participating in the tournament, and will be open for picks until Monday, August 17, five minutes before the first game begins that day. No one may submit a bracket after that deadline.
Can I change my picks?
You can update your bracket until August 17, up until 5 minutes before the first game begins that day. At that time, brackets will lock and cannot be updated again.
Are the play-in games included in this contest?
While there are tentative play-in tournaments on August 15 and August 16 to determine who will play in the playoff series, there are no points associated with these play-in tournaments. You may see there are two teams listed on a few of the bracket spots, but those will be updated with the winner of the play-in tournament.
What do I get if I win this contest?
Scroll up to check out prizes for this contest.
Who is allowed to play this contest?
Scroll up to check out the eligibility and rules for this contest.
Who can I contact with a specific question about my contest entry or my bracket?
Please send an email to email@example.com if you need tech support or have any questions about this Pick-It contest. Thank you!